Cameron is a Growth Consultant, Technologist, and Entrepreneur with 6 years of experience in the tech industry. He has worked with brands like Google, Spotify, Crowdsurge, and Nordstrom Rack and is passionate about the intersection of design, technology, and business. As a former music producer, Cameron’s creative approach to solving problems and designing new solutions sets him apart in a unique category of venture creation. He's always finding new ways to help startups innovate and takes a technical approach to scaling ventures.
What I do...
As someone who embraces innovation, I've worked in across disciplines including web & interface design, software engineering, digital marketing, and entrepreneurship. I've seen the ins-and-outs of cutting-edge technology, innovative web applications, and large-scale marketing campaigns. With a strong skill set in product innovation, marketing, and competitive digital strategy, I help startups thrive in the digital ecosystem with creative growth strategies and tooling.
Causes I care about...
- Give everyone in the world a voice.
- Fight inequality and end poverty.
- Fight climate change and invest in clean energy.
Industries I care about...
- Digital Media & Marketing
- Consumer Apps
- Health & Fitness
- Growth Consultant (Current)
- Marketing Associate @ Techstars (2018)
- Product Consultant @ HMV Digital (2016)
- Product Consultant @ Gigwax (2016)
- Front-end Engineer @ SongKick (2015-2016)
- Front-end Developer @ Left Field Labs (2013-2014)
- Berklee College of Music (B.A. Electronic Production & Design) (2009-2013)